[fetchmail] Flushing 450s

2003-05-12 19:48:10
I have a situation where my MTA is returning a 450.  Unless I choose to
rewrite the code for it, I can't change that behavior.

Is there a way to force fetchmail to flush mail from the remote server when
the MTA says 450 (without rewriting the code)?

Please don't lecture me on how this would be a bad idea and how I might lose
email because of it.  I know that.  I have a specific need for this and need
to know how to accomplish this if it is possible.  Thanks
--
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Robin Lynn Frank - Director of Operations - Paradigm-Omega, LLC