Clint Sharp wrote:
Whatever the decision is, I think we should endeavour to make it
Whoa. I don't think there's any need to rush into things. I want to do
I'm planning to merge in the patches Rob made available on his
website into the 6.2.5 tree on my copy
Some of those patches should not be merged, actually.
I think if we want to kick start
development, I think we need a source code repository and an active
maintainer, and I know I'd like to see those sooner rather than later.
I'm thinking of spending the next few days making sure people are on-board,
and signing up with a community development site by this time next week.
I'll go ahead and throw my system out there as a potential system to run
CVS (or anythign else for that matter) from.
I'd really prefer to host things at a community site.
==============================| "A slice of life isn't the whole cake
Rob Funk <rfunk(_at_)funknet(_dot_)net> | One tooth will never make a full
http://www.funknet.net/rfunk | -- Chris Mars, "Stuck in Rewind"