Mailing List Information

1993-01-20 11:09:28

Please excuse the interuption, but I figured it was time to post this
information, and introduce myself. My name is Jennifer Katinsky, and I am
currently the list's maintainer. I took over the DIMACS Computing Facility, and
this list this past November.  I have been trying to fill requests pertaining
to this list as soon as I receive them, although in some cases time does not
permit. If you need to get in touch with me about the list, please send mail to
me at ietf-822-request(_at_)dimacs(_dot_)rutgers(_dot_)edu(_dot_) Remember, an
archive of the
mailing list is available via anonymous FTP from dimacs.rutgers.edu in
pub/ietf.

                                        Thanks...

                                                Jennifer

Jennifer A. Katinsky      (908)932-4592
jak(_at_)dimacs(_dot_)rutgers(_dot_)edu      N2RDU
Center for Discrete Mathematics & Theoretical Computer Science (DIMACS)
Rutgers - The State University of New Jersey
CoRE Building - Busch Campus
Piscataway, N.J. 08855-1179