Re: New Internet Draft: draft-duerst-archived-at-02.txt

2004-10-27 07:21:26

On Mon October 25 2004 01:58, Martin Duerst wrote:

I would highly appreciate any additional feedback and comments on
the draft. Please copy me directly, as I'm not subscribed to this list.
[...]
[...]
Network Working Group                                          M. Duerst
Internet-Draft                                       W3C/Keio University
Expires: April 25, 2005                                 October 25, 2004
[...]
       By submitting this Internet-Draft, each
    author represents that any applicable patent or other IPR claims of
    which he or she is aware have been or will be disclosed, and any of
    which he or she
[...]

As only one author is listed, and under the assumption that the
gender of that author is not indeterminate, the repeated use of
"he or she" is quite tedious.