Re: [Asrg] Several Observations and a solution that addresses them all

2003-03-11 13:40:49
Jason Hihn wrote:
Now I go back to your server and say, "is jhihn(_at_)paytimepayroll(_dot_)com a
valid address" and your server says, "what the hell are you talking
about, I've gotten hundreds of queries about this person, but they
did not send mail to nazgul(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)com, they only sent email to
asrg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org(_dot_)  Must be a spammer.  Not valid."

Exactly. You have no rights to my info if I did not send to you. Don't speak
until spoken to.

But you _did_ send email to him. Via _this_ mailing list. How was your mail server supposed to know that the IETF mailing server forwarded it to him?