Re: [Asrg] More clueless spam bounces

2003-03-29 02:25:14
At 4:40 PM +1100 3/29/03, Troy Rollo wrote:
1. It is extremely rude to bounce email from people on this list. *Especially* people whom you have sent email to. If you have filters that might block email from people on this list, then whitelist the list.

The filter doesn't block email from the list. It blocks on other criteria that would not affect list traffic.

Sorry. I don't buy it. When you sign up for the list, you sign up for conversations with people on the list. Those conversations may be on the list, off the list or (more likely) both. We are here having this discussion because we want to *preserve* this aspect of email--not destroy it. Everyone else whose anti-spam solutions have interfered with the operation of this list has managed to fix the problem or leave. If you're truly looking for solutions, please have the courtesy of doing the same.