Re: [ietf-dkim] New Issue: Base: Upgrade indication and protection against downgrade attacks

2006-02-16 11:20:36
On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 09:55:17AM -0800, Dave Crocker allegedly wrote:

Having an agility approach that we like more than any other approach, and
that
just happens to be robust against downgrade attack, is different than
focusing
on the concern for downgrade attack.

Right. There are any number of reasons why we may have to change
algs. Security attacks, costs, IP claims...

Mark.
http://dkim.org/ietf-list-rules.html