[ietf-dkim] New Requirement: SSP must|should support DKIM-BASE semantics

2006-08-01 09:29:13
I think the #1 requirement should begin as:

 - SSP requirements must|should support DKIM-BASE semantics.

or rephrased:

 - SSP requirements should|most not alter DKIM-BASE semantics.

I think this is important because we might find out very quickly that there
are some loose ends in DKIM-BASE.  This is especially true in the area of
multiple signatures.