Re: [ietf-dkim] I sign nothing / only only 3rd party / some mail

2006-08-01 17:37:27
Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:

>Just thought:
>
>You do need 'I sign nothing' since you need to be able to terminate searches for DKIM policy records regardless of whether we use the extended prefix scheme I propose or some variant of tree walking.

Actually this seems like a good point: it's a discovery marker much more than policy marker. This sort of folds in with the nicety of having this sort of stuff
around for forensic purposes.

Is there any discovery related requirement here other than the "must complete
in deterministic number of steps" one that we all seem to agree on?

      Mike