Re: [ietf-dkim] SSP additional tag?

2006-08-02 11:45:22

Some people unfortunetly never introduced tag (present for example in IIM)
specifying which server actually adds DKIM signature. This makes it impossible to extend in the way you proposed as receiver would not know
server/network responsible for adding particular signature when email
is actually being proposed.  As far as what you proposed about SPF I
would advise against it due to different identities being involed at
DKIM and SPF and mixing it up is a security hole that may only become
apparent long time in the future.