Re: [ietf-dkim] Itemized Summary of SSP Requirements-00

2006-08-29 13:37:58
Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
Are we going to specifically disallow fred the ability to
sign for ceo(_at_)example(_dot_)com by policy or say that fred can only
sign for marketing(_at_)example(_dot_)com?

Regards,
Damon Sauer

The principle of least privillege would argue for the second.

Is there some reason we don't use the delegation mechanism in -base to
accomplish this?  Presumably Example Corporation has the ability to
publish delegated key records for itself.

-Jim