RE: [ietf-dkim] Scalability concerns with Designated Signing Domains

2006-08-30 20:10:44
I do not think we need to go to a macro expansion. I didn't like it in SPF
either.

I want to go simpler, not more complex. Macro languages give me indigestion.

In particular I want to boil SSP down so that the complexity of the policy
language is the absolute minimum. To do this it appears that we may need to
define maybe three additional attributes elsewhere.

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Arvel Hathcock
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:52 PM
To: 'ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org'
Subject: RE: [ietf-dkim] Scalability concerns with Designated
Signing Domains

What a ton of mail to catch up on.

We don't need this kind of complexity in my view.  A
delegation mechanism already exists.  I don't see any good
reason (so far) for embracing a whole other set of problems
trying to reinvent something that already works.

--
Arvel