Re: [ietf-dkim] Proposal to amend SSP draft with a reportingaddress(fwd)

2007-11-14 09:08:31

Scott Kitterman wrote:
On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 07:23:45 -0800 "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker(_at_)verisign(_dot_)com> wrote:
I am happy to say that DKIM MUST support the use of ARF as A reporting
format Is this format standardized or does it at least have a stable specification somewhere?

I think someone posted a link a few messages back.

My question on this is whether it'd really be needed now, as a part
of SSP, or whether it'd be ok to have it as an extension, defined
separately (I'm thinking of the milestones in our charter).

If the latter, then a personal I-D would be the place to start
and the WG can consider that when we see it.

If the former, then I think we need to start by justifying why
the feature is needed but not mentioned in RFC 5016.

Stephen.