I think "dormant" will work, if this is the route we decide to take.
But I think we won't be completely dormant, anyway, if we're gathering
data and reviewing the informational documents, and perhaps updating
I think it would be nice if we had (if already done, reestablish) a
foundation for what exactly we are looking for during this "dormant"
- Personal Community/Network (AKA Local Sites) Statistics?
- Growth of Incoming Signed Messages
- Percentage of Spam
- Percentage of 1st, 3rd party
- Percentage of failed hashing from EyeBalled Good guys.
- Growth of ADSP domains
- Growth of Open Standard Reputations Systems
- Growth of Open API Commercial Reputations Systems
- Exclusivity Analysis (What If)
- What if your other current filters (i.e. SPF)
was not around?
- What if Remailers honored ADSP?
- FOG (Flash Of Genius) protocol fitting solutions
etc, some form of foundation for producing a formal report after 1+
years or at some group agreed date.
That sounds like a good set to start discussion with. And, yes, I
like the idea of having a report on the work-item list.
Barry, as participant
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to