Re: [ietf-dkim] domains with ADSP

2009-10-26 13:54:29
J.D. Falk wrote:

Franck Martin wrote:

Can anyone can point me to one or two domains with published adsp records?

My personal domain, cybernothing.org, is surely one of the very few domains
to publish ADSP and also participate heavily in discussion lists like this
one.

_adsp_._domainkey.cybernothing.org      text = "dkim=all"

I haven't encountered a single problem with that configuration.

...except my typo (doh!)  Fixed now, and I'll let you know how it goes.

--
J.D. Falk
Return Path Inc