Re: [ietf-dkim] Proposed documentation split between DKIM and "DOSETA"

2011-01-10 22:24:12
We'd still have DKIM, it'd still be called DKIM, and (I assume) it'd still be
in a document called DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures.

Yes.

 (Though I wonder: would it remain RFC 4871 after the split?)

It will not, in any case, regardless of the decision to split or not.
The update to move DKIM to Draft Standard will necessarily have a new
RFC number.

Barry