Re: MASS Proposals Comparison Matrix

2005-07-18 09:35:50

On Jul 18, 2005, at 9:06 AM, william(at)elan.net wrote:

I've updated my comparison matrix to include DKIM and META Signatures, please see: http://www.elan.net/~william/emailsecurity/emailsignatures- comparisonmatrix.htm

A feature your meta-signature scheme offers is an ability to endure the rearrangement of multi-part MIME sections. I assume this also includes deletion of these sections as well. Is this feature part of your patent? What systems will mime rearrangement be most problematic?

I also noticed what appears to be a mistake in your grid. You show the MTA signature as being in the body of the message and invisible to the MUA?

-Doug