Re: revised Proposed Charter

2005-07-27 15:43:07

On Jul 27, 2005, at 6:23 PM, Dave Crocker wrote:

I cannot guess what I said that could in any way imply that view.

Sorry about that. I was not referring to a sentence in your message. I was referencing the sentence from the draft that I quoted.

However it does raise the issue of whether the security section should cover details that are generic aspects of DNS security or whether it should be restricted to issues that are solely related to DKIM or, at least, more likely
due to DKIM?

They should be security issues related to DKIM where DNS is concerned. I think Phil's message covers it.

-andy