Suggested changes to address Sam's DISCUSS on draft-ietf-sieve-3028bis-12.txt

2007-08-17 14:38:15

I've suggested the following changes to Sam and Philip and they seemed to be Ok with them. I am resending them to the mailing list.
=============
I suggest to do the following changes to section 7 (they include some extra minor changes which I've noticed while checking RFC 4288 which replaced RFC 2048):

OLD:
 The [MIME] type for a Sieve script is "application/sieve".

 The registration of this type for RFC 2048 requirements is updated as
                                       ^^^^
 follows:

  Subject: Registration of MIME media type application/sieve

  MIME media type name: application
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  MIME subtype name: sieve
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^

NEW:
 The [MIME] type for a Sieve script is "application/sieve".

 The registration of this type for RFC 4288 requirements is updated as
                                       ^^^^
 follows:

  Type name: application
  ^^^^