Re: Suggested changes to address Cullen's DISCUSS on draft-ietf-sieve-3028bis-12.txt

2007-08-25 09:52:25

Cullen Jennings wrote:

I don't think that is really implementable advice - it basically wishes the problem away.

It is implementable, it applies to UIs and admin tools and many
implementations already follow it.

More inline ...