[Fwd: Nomcom 2007-8: Please nominate candidates for IESG and IAB positions (Deadline: Sep 10, 2007)]

2007-08-25 09:53:08
Please nominate good candidates for the Application Area. The more candidates, the better. If you happy with Lisa's performance as an Apps Area Director, please let the Nomcom know as well.

--- Begin Message ---
Hi all,

We have received very few nominations at the moment and among those very few accepted. If you have been thinking of nominating someone, please do so as soon as possible. The deadline is Sep 10, 2007, but please nominate soon to give the candidates sufficient time to fill in the questionnaires.

Self nominations are permitted and encouraged.

Please nominate at

https://tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/07/

or send an email to nomcom07(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org or to me
ldondeti(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com(_dot_)

thanks,
Lakshminath

--- End Message ---