Client SMTP Validation (CVS) proposal update

2004-05-18 11:16:58

Folks,

I'll apologize, in advance, for errors, tardiness, etc.  In order to
get a revision in time for the Marid interim meeting, I've had to toss
quality control and coordination out the window.

Please take a look at:

   <http://brandenburg.com/current.html/#svs>

for the latest upgrade to the CVS proposal. It breaks the component
functions into separate documents, in order to keep their issues clear
and separate.

Also note that I've made a feeble attempt to incorporate the line of
thinking that John Leslie has been suggesting, concerning the step of
checking reputation.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>