Re: Use of TXT is rather conclusively a good idea.

2004-05-18 16:14:31

On 5/18/2004 2:07 PM, Eric A. Hall sent forth electrons to convey:

There is no necessary or even good reason to use TXT RRs.
Having presented and seen presented several good reasons that went *unchallenged*, I see little point continuing the conversation at this time.

On 5/18/2004 2:07 PM, Eric A. Hall sent forth electrons to convey: