opgp99k

1998-05-18 10:17:31
On Sun, 17 May 1998 dontspam-tzeruch(_at_)ceddec(_dot_)com wrote:

I needed to tweak the algorithms, and make some type definition changes
for an attempt at a PalmPilot version.  opgp99g is a stable linux-i386 or
Alpha/axp version.  opgp99j should work, but would be wasteful of space
since u32s will be stored in u64s.

OOPS, I was too agressive with some of my type changes.  I still have some
further fixes, but I can get the library to compile for the PalmPilot III,
and even shoved CAST and RIPEMD into PilotSSLeay2.x.  A new version (l or
m) should appear tomorrow, and I will try to add a PalmPilot
work-in-progress patch to my goodies directory.

This is far from operational.  Now I have to create a stdio to PPOS3
stream file, and shrink some of my stack usage.  Interestingly enough, all
the pieces are there to create a PalmPilot3/OPGP (which should be called
BlackHawk, SR71, or U2 or some other neat title).  It would be neat to
beam my business card with PGP public key, and be able to verify
signatures from others, and then send and receive encrypted notes.

All this in my copious free time :).  So don't expect anything soon, but
if anyone else is in the US or Canada and interested in helping I would
appreciate it since I am very new to the PalmPilot.

--- reply to tzeruch - at - ceddec - dot - com ---