PCS CELL PHONE & 2000 GATEWAY 333 MHZ COMPUTERS!!! ALL FOR THE ASKING !!

1998-10-26 22:49:34
<HTML><PRE>WANT TO ELIMINATE ONE OF YOUR LARGEST UTILITY BILLS AND GET A
COMPLETELY PAID-FOR COMPUTER???

ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE QUALIFIES.......
NO CREDIT CHECKS, NO ONE TURNED DOWN.

Would you like to receive a PCS Digital Phone (which is not only a phone but an
answering machine and pager as well) and completely eliminate your long
distance bills??? And, want a completely paid for 2000 Gateway 333 MHZ computer
delivered rignt to your door.. and, as if that isn't enough, how about earning
considerable long-term income in the process??? You can earn from $650.00 to
$1950.00 a day possible.

THEN DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND TAKE 30 SECONDS TO CONTINUE READING THIS!!!
Be prepared to be shocked and Amazed at the information you are about to
discover!! You can actually receive all the above. The company is at a pre
pre-launch and people are getting involved in the hundreds because of this
incredible opportunity. No folks, this is not a joke. It is as real as it can
be!!! What you will read is actual and people are earning Cell phones and
computers!!! No contract to sign, No finance papers to sign and no roaming fees
to pay!!!

 Pre-launch Announcement - Take Advantage Of  It !!

Get a Cellular Phone Free and Never pay Long Distance Again!!
Receive a 2000 Gateway 333 MHZ Computer (see below for specs)

<U>Computer Specs:</U>
Processor 333 MHz w/128k Cache
32MB RAM
3.2 Gigabyte Hard Drive
1.44 MB Floppy Drive
32x CD-ROM
Sound Blaster 64V w/Speakers
4MB 3-D AGP Video Card
US Robotics 56K Flex Modem
Mid-tower Case w/Mouse & Keyboard
15" SVGA Monitor
Windows98 & Home Essentials 98
Gateway Gold Service

IN ADDITION TO THAT YOU HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO EARN THE FOLLOWING:

Earn up To $1950.00 Per Day
And up to $300.00 of FREE AIR TIME On Your Cell Phone Per Day!!!
                                 PLUS
40% Matching Bonus On Everyone You Personally Sponsor.
                 ($650.00 per day-per center-Plus Bonuses)

CALCULATED DAILY , PAID WEEKLY!

Plus....Self-Replicating Websites, Genealogies Online, Leg Counts
Online....Monthly Residual Earnings on High Tech Life Changing Products.
Low Entry - High Return.

This is an explosive program with the most sought after products and one of the
best compensation plans EVER!!!

Easy Duplication - Just think. If I was to ask you a simple question like this:
If I can show you a way to eliminate your long distance phone bill by using a
cell phone that will earn pre-paid free air  time and have the ability to be a
pager and answering machine, would that interest you? If I can show you how to
earn a FREE 2000 Gateway 333 MHZ Computer without signing your life away on any
dotted line for any type of financing and it was given to YOU absolutely FREE.
Would that interest you? And do you think you know 2 people that would also say
yes to the above question??? You got it!!  The answer is very simple.

OF COURSE YOU WOULD !!! Who wouldn't. In addition to that we will show you how
you can earn from $650.00 a day to $1950.

If you are truly tired of building and waiting to get paid.....YOU must act on
this opportunity and need to talk to me. Positioning is the KEY and the
OPPORTUNITY IS PHENOMINAL!!! I am a leader in the Network Marketing Industry
and have been extremely successful and NOW I have been given this opportunity.
The sky is the limit. We estimate to have over 5,000 new members by the end of
November. Where will you be? At the top I hope. So Join our TEAM  if you truly
are serious about wanting to make a change in your life financially.

This plan is totally unheard of !! And people are getting PAID!!!! I joined a
couple of weeks ago and I have all ready earned two checks and my very own cell
phone!!!. This company pays weekly!!! I earned my very first paycheck on the
first week and the second one on the second week!! You bet I am excited!!! And
YES I truly received my checks !!!

<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=5><B>FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CALL:
       <FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=6>800-600-0343  EXT. 2158
</P><P ALIGN=CENTER><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=1> DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING
SUCCESS, IF YOU EXPERIENCE A BUSY SIGNAL,
PLEASE TRY AGAIN.
</P><P ALIGN=LEFT><FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3></B>

</PRE></HTML>