Re: interop testing

2001-08-07 11:55:57

On Tue, 7 Aug 2001 12:34:48 +0100, John W Noerenberg said:

If you have particular thoughts about interop testing, please don't
hesitate to post them to the list.  If you are in London, and would
like to discuss this in person, please let me know!

I have no particular thoughts.  Beeing able to attend on IRC is
hopefully sufficient.  The important thing is that we have to make
this happen and advance to draft status asap.

The last draft has expired, so we should release a new one.  Jon?

  Werner