Re: Request for Agenda Items for DC IETF

2004-10-21 13:46:00

On 21 Oct 2004, at 8:35 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:

Hi,

I plan to request a 1hour slot at the DC IETF so we can wrap up
2440bis (hopefully).  Anyone have any agenda items they'd like to
discuss at the meeting?

My opinion is that we don't need the slot. The few things we need to cover can (and should) be handled here. We're not the sort of group that needs face time. I am unlikely to be able to make it there, and anything that goes on there will have to happen here, too, so it just consumes more time to have the meeting.

        Jon