Derek Atkins wrote:
3) You have a working item topic that you'd like the WG to handle
but you're not working on a draft yet but would like to get
someone to work on.
Following is an unfinished list I started when this thread
popped up a few months back:
* picking a future SHA? SHA3?
* message digest agility?
* simplification of packets
* deprecation of old modes
* Certificate Authority signing
* revocation over signature
* distribution of revocation
(one keyservers, all?, CRLs, blocks)
* Keyring standard data layout
* message concatonation (RW + BL)
* stream cipher mode (Dani)
It might at least jog someone's memory, apologies as I don't
have the time to think about it right now.