Re: [openpgp] Draft review: Algebraic Eraser keys in OpenPGP

2014-09-09 14:06:15
Hi,

does AEKAP really qualify to be chosen as an extension to OpenPGP? The
outcome of my short literature research shows that there are just a very
small group of mathematicians working on the theoretic backgrounds for
these kind of braid based crypto. Funnily, I had a short introduction by
a mathematics professor some semesters ago, but it sounded far away from
practical secure implementations. Here are some papers linked:
http://lists.randombit.net/pipermail/cryptography/2012-May/002898.html

I don't want to sound offensive, just wondering why you chose to write a
draft about this.

Regards
Dominik