Re: [openpgp] "OpenPGP Simple"

2015-03-23 13:30:03

On Wed, 2015-03-18 at 19:32 -0400, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
I think that it is now widely agreed that if SMTP was to be revised,
it would be separated into two layers with the message routing headers
in one section and the content meta-data in another.
And you really think this is every going to happen in our life time? ;-)

(And standardising something is one thing, but having it effectively
used on millions of mail systems/software/etc. - a completely different
topic).

Cheers,
Chris.