Re: [openpgp] rfc3880bis - hard expiration time

2015-05-05 15:17:04
On Tue,  5 May 2015 17:24, phill(_at_)hallambaker(_dot_)com said:

Where we are now is that we have two PKIs that don't talk to each
other. That means we can't use keys from the PGP system with TLS and

I don't know what the second PKI is in your book.  OpenPGP is not a PKI
and does not define one.

This thread is on how we may change OpenPGP's expiration time feature.
It is not about other protocols or ideas.  Please change the subject to
to discuss off topic things.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner