Re: [openpgp] Modernizing the OpenPGP Format draft

2015-11-02 17:30:37
Thanks Ian for the great feedback.

Indeed, I think in all the places the draft says ‘identity protection’ it
should say ‘integrity protection’, sorry about the confusion.  That was just me
mixing up i-words as I was deliriously hammering out text half an hour before
the I-D submission deadline. ;)