The log of major changes is quoted below. The latest snapshot is at
Please continue to comment and work on the to-do list. My personal
goal is to finish the bulk of data preservation/copying documentation
by the next release.
-------------- change log ----------------
Appendix B. Change Log
* Fixed BNF to remove extra SP and "," in front of structure and
* Fixed the type of "id" field in a "service" structure.
* Documented "sg-id" parameter.
* Renamed "copied" to "data-id" so that it can be used by both
agents. An OPES processor uses named "Copied: data-id"
parameter and a callout server uses anonymous "data-id"
parameter (instead of previously documented "copy-am-offset").
* Removed "rid" parameter from Negotiation Offer (NO) message as
* Removed "size" parameter from messages with payload since
payload syntax includes an explicit size value.
* Renamed Data Have (DH) message to Data Use Mine (DUM) message
to preserve the symmetry with Data Use Yours (DUY) message and
to prepare for possible addition of Data Check Mine (DCM)
* Finished phasing out the "modified" message parameter.
* Added an "As-is" named-parameter to mark adapted pieces of data
identical to the original.
* Replaced a huge "message nesting" figure with a set of short
specific rules illustrating the same concept. Added a new
"Exchange Patterns" subsection to accommodate the rules and
related matters. The figure was not clear enough. Hopefully,
the rules are.