Re: Work on Rules Language

2004-03-29 09:55:58

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004, Markus Hofmann wrote:

  (3) Remove this specific work item from our current charter and
      put it up for consideration in a possible re-charter.

After discussions with Ted, we believe that choice (3) is the most
sensible, as it allows us to actually to do the work we believe needs
doing, and all this in a realistic time frame. We also won't waste any
time completing a document that won't meet our needs.

I agree and glad we are finally moving forward with this!

Thank you,