Re: Fwd: Callout Protocol Core - Kept parameter

2006-04-25 09:56:30

Hi!
Dear Martin,
I am unable to answer that question because I nearly gave up interest in this sleepy WG. But if this question means that someone is trying to implement OCP as part of a real application: I am interested.
I'm working on a java implementation of OCP as part of my diploma thesis. I've also planned to implement some simple callout services. If the implementation is good enough I'll publish it as open source. So far I've realized a simple loop back request modification callout service . At the moment I'm trying to do some simple data preservation. And that was the time, where I ran into problems regarding the Kept parameter.

Regards,
Martin