1. Section 3.6, para 1: I don't' think it is correct to say that
compression "secures" anything.
2. Section 36, para Last: This text needs to be expanded beyond what
is there. Minimum text should address:
1. don't compress a binary encryption. (compressing a base64
of an encryption would yield benefits.)
2. Compress before sign if using a lossy algorithm.
I might think of other things with some more thought.
3. ASN.1 Module: Need to get a new module ID from Russ before
continuing into last call.
4. Need to finish TBDs before progressing into last call.
5. I think we should define SMIMECapaiblity2 in this draft to deal with
the question of different combinations that are/are-not allowed for a
given set of transport/agreement/content encryptoin algorithms. If this
is agreed to I will attempt to write some text in the next couple of