To Meet or Not
At the last meeting in San Diego we determined that the list should
decide whether we hold future meetings. Here's the list of open issues
for this meeting:
- Symkeydist - it's still going to be pinned by CMC
- PSS - it's still going to be pinned by PSS in PKIX
- KEM - it's still going to be pinned/waiting on ANSI
- Static S/MIME Capabilities (i.e., cert extension) - new draft?
- ESS Update - any news?
- GOST - any news?
So a couple of questions:
- Are there any other issues that ought to be addressed?
- Do we believe there is enough to warrant a meeting?
I'll be soliciting input on whether we should have a meeting until 20
October 2004. Silence means no meeting.