RE: Change request for CMS

2005-02-20 16:18:41

Jim:

I have been thinking about this, and I do not think that this is the only place where this situation comes into play. The other place that I found is in EncryptedData. An identifier of the key needed for decryption would be helpful.

So far, I have not heard from anyone except you about this idea. I do not want to work on it unless there is a constituency that agrees it ought to be done.

Russ