Re: [ietf-smtp] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-smtp-metadata-00.txt

2015-03-22 17:27:03

On Mar 22, 2015, at 3:20 PM, Arnt Gulbrandsen
<arnt(_at_)gulbrandsen(_dot_)priv(_dot_)no> wrote:

Alexey Melnikov writes:
I think support for RFC 3030 CHUNKING extension is much more common these
days, but I need to double check major SMTP server implementations.

Neither Exim nor Postfix. What else counts as major or common nowadays? Gmail
perhaps? It does chunking, but not binarymine.

Oracle Communications Messaging Server, Hotmail, Google.

( http://esmtp.wordtothewise.com - forgive the terrible UI ).

Cheers,
  Steve