Re: [ietf-smtp] Possible cont4ibution to moving forward with RFC5321bis SMTP

2019-12-29 20:31:12
So they're not subject to outside scrutiny.  No wonder email delivery is so unreliable.

Aw, come on. They have a billion users who vote with their feet if they're unhappy.

Nothing personal but I cannot imagine why someone running a large mail system would care what you or I thought of their filtering scheme. They have way more data than we will ever have.

Regards,