RE: ECN and ISOC: request for help...

2002-07-24 18:01:24
In regards to all comments.

Yes I'm using linux 2.4.x, and I'm disabling linux to handle ECN, because
there is too much trouble with important organisations we are working with.
I gave early an URL that lists some of these organisations like some
important departments of the US government....

Please stop arguing on how a router should handle bits. There is a problem
here ISOC or ISOC's ISP has some broken routers (we all agree on that?) and
they need to be fixed. Who will help to fix it? I have highlighted the
problem to ISOC, Lynn and Anne, but it is a little bit technical for ISOC
(hmm???) and I'm too far away to be of any help (I'm in Fiji), so someone
has to do the next bit: find out which router is broken and call the manager
of the router and propose him a solution...

During this time the band played on.....

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck(_at_)sopac(_dot_)org <mailto:franck(_at_)sopac(_dot_)org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/
<http://www.sopac.org/> Support FMaps: http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/
<http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/>
Certificate: https://www.sopac.org/ssl/

This e-mail is intended for its addresses only. Do not forward this e-mail
without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be necessarily
the views of SOPAC.