ASN.1 (Re: Pretty clear ... SIP)

2003-08-26 02:31:55
Aah.... an ASN.1 firefight!
It's been a LONG time since we've had one of those, but they used to be a regularly scheduled event on this list.

I used to have opinions on this debate - for a trip down memory lane, check out the "canonical X.400 vs SMTP debate" on my website (sorry, typing offline at the moment - google will find it).

One note, however: