IETF registration and privacy ...

2004-01-20 17:50:54
Hi,

Despite that it has been commented in this list some time ago, I still see that
the list of attendees is open, and there is no option, when registering to
indicate if you want to be there or not ?

I don't really mind myself, but we should have this option, at least this is my
understanding from data protection laws all around the world.

Specially when we consider the lack of "legal" constituency and the possible
responsibilities.

May be the secretariat is already working on this ?

Regards,
Jordi

Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
Presentations and videos on line at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.