Re: Reminder: Poll about restructuring options

2004-10-06 05:54:28
Dave,

We have a long history of looking at the same data and analysis and reaching different conclusions and of looking at different data and analysis and reaching similar conclusions. Since we have both been critical of aspects of this process, let me agree with you about part of it but supply some different data about the rest in the hope we can come closer together.