Re: Copying conditions

2004-10-07 02:50:32
 In your previous mail you wrote:

   > i.e. the rights under 3667 are the same as under 2026 its just stated
   > more clearly

   Even if that is true, it would not change that the current copying
   conditions are a problem for the free software community, and in my
   opinion, consequently the IETF.

=> I can't understand why the copyright about a text is a problem
for software when the documentation is explicitely "without
restriction of any kind". Perhaps we don't share the meaning
of "derivative works" (for me, this can't be code itself)?

Regards

Francis(_dot_)Dupont(_at_)enst-bretagne(_dot_)fr