Re: Shuffle those deck chairs!

2004-10-10 09:57:40
jas(_at_)extundo(_dot_)com (Simon Josefsson)  wrote on 06.10.04 in
<ilupt3w7z19(_dot_)fsf(_at_)latte(_dot_)josefsson(_dot_)org>:

First, thanks for your two well written posts.  They were the first in
this thread that reflect views that I share.  Over the past week, I've
read both the "O" and "C" proposals, and it seems to me they both fail
to properly address the problems you bring up.  Consequently, in the
straw poll, I didn't feel convinced enough to vote for either
proposal.  At best, they both just miss the point.

You write as if there was only one point or problem.

That is clearly utter nonsense.

Of course these proposals do not address Eric's point. They weren't meant
to. They address a different point, and one that actually has zero overlap
with Erics point.

Really, it's a completely different debate, and joining the two, as Eric
has done, does not help either one.

Please stop it.

MfG Kai