Re: A modest proposal for Harald

2004-11-05 21:20:17
At Fri, 05 Nov 2004 18:33:00 -0500, John C. Klensin wrote:

Oh, my!  The potential for a plenary food fight that has nothing
to do with administrative reorganizations.  How very encouraging
and refreshing.   ;-)

The quality of the ballistic grub might be higher than usual at any
rate, since the IPv6 camp has a known preference for fine single
whiskey and I can attest from personal experience that Noel mixes a
mean pina colada.

Hmm, flying pigs, high (proof) spirits, and a brawl -- sounds like an
appropriate pre-retirement party for a Viking chieftain at that.

:)