Re: AdminRest: BCP editing team and timeline

2004-11-12 12:40:19
At 10:33 AM -0500 11/12/04, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
I think my conclusion is that the right place for determining the role and responsibilities of the IAD needs to be done by the transition team (Nov-Feb or thereabouts), and that the conclusions are reconfirmed by the IAOC before they actually hire the IAD. The rate of change in the BCP draft doesn't seem to be enormous now.

I also think that this is correct...

There has been some push to refine the IAD job description in the BCP. I've been thinking about this quite a bit, and I think a better idea might be to reduce the amount of text in the BCP regarding the role and responsibilities of the IAD and to allow the IAOC to determine the appropriate role and responsibilities of the IAD as part of their activity to determine the structure of the IASA activity.

Margaret