Re: IASA BCP Issue: Budgeting process and financial oversight

2004-11-24 08:53:37
Bernard,

I don't agree with your terminology here.....

--On 23. november 2004 23:32 -0800 Bernard Aboba <aboba(_at_)internaut(_dot_)com> wrote:

In reading section 3, I believe that there are some issues with respect
to separation between the IASA and IAD responsibilities.

My overall comment on Section 3 is that co-mingles sections relating to
the responsibilities of the IAD and the IAOC.  Since the IAOC
constitutes the management, while the IAD is an (ISOC) employee, these
responsibilities need to be separated, both editorially and logically.

The IAOC constitutes (as I see it) the oversight of the IASA, not its management.
The IAD is the management of the IASA function.

This may be just terminology - I find several of your later points quite reasonable, and want to encourage you to "send text"..... it's hard to describe these things in such a way that everyone reads the same thing.

              Harald