AdminRest: Timeline status

2004-12-02 05:06:07
At the plenary, we showed the following dates for further work:

- Revised BCP document: December 1
- Last Call: December 1 to December 28
- IESG approval: January 6

As many probably have noted, December 1 was yesterday - we got a new version, but it has enough of a list of open issues that it seems appropriate to wait a few days to discuss that before we send out another Last Call.

The editing team has promised to try to get another version out that reflects the consensus as visible on this list by Monday, December 6. If that is close enough to consensus, we can start a Last Call on Wednesday, December 8, which would end on January 5 - still ready for formal IESG approval on our January 6 telechat, if no major objections emerge in Last Call. I think most people have noticed the document by now....

Keep the comments coming!

            Harald